About Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan is a non-governmental, non-profit organization that unites its members to implement the goals and objectives defined by the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic” and the Charter of the Chamber
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan (hereinafter CCI of Tajikistan) was established on March 30, 1960. Today it is the largest public organization uniting about 800 enterprises, organizations, representatives of small and medium-sized businesses of the country as members of the CCI of Tajikistan, covering also about 2.000 (two thousand) business entities that are not members of the CCI RT.
In its activities, the CCI of Tajikistan covers all spheres of entrepreneurship – industry, internal and external trade, agriculture, financial system, services, etc. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tajikistan promotes the development of the economy of Tajikistan, its integration into the world economic system, creation of favorable conditions for the development of all types of entrepreneurial activity.
We are Better Than Others
Goals and objectives of the CCI of Tajikistan:
• promoting the modernization of the country’s economy, widespread use of innovations, attracting investment;
• protection of the interests of the business community in government and local authorities;
• development of relations with business circles of foreign countries, international business organizations;
• formation of a positive image of Tajik producers of goods and services.
CCI of Tajikistan unites: Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Sughd, Khatlon regions and GBAO. The CCI of Tajikistan is a member of the World Federation of Chambers of Commerce, the Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of European Countries (EUROPALATA), the Council of Heads of the CCIs of the CIS Member States, the Confederation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Asia-Pacific Region, and other international and regional organizations.
The CCI of Tajikistan provides the following services:
• examination of goods and services;
• exhibition, fair and congress activities;
• protection of the intellectual property of its members;
• execution of documents related to the implementation of foreign economic activity (certificates of origin of goods), evidence of force majeure circumstances;
• information services and legal advice;
• organization of business missions;
At the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tajikistan, there is a body for the settlement and settlement of economic disputes: the International Commercial Arbitration Court.